April 3o, 2019; 10am – 2pm.
Join us in the country as we celebrate spring!
Senior Adult Ministry Day
April 30, 2019
10:00 am – 3 pm
Come for a day of fellowship, good food and maybe even learn something new!
Some of your options for the day include:
- Learn about gardening with Bob Westerfield, State of Georgia Horticulturist
- Explore new Healthy Eating for Seniors ideas with Gail Kefentse, Extension Agent –Clayton County
- Create a new craft for your home
- Explore nature on a walk or on our Hayride
- Play Bingo, have some fellowship time and win door prizes
- And of course, enjoy a great lunch by Chef Terance
- Including a short closing worship
Registration begins at 9.
Program begins at 10.
Cost is $20/per person and includes lunch.